We are a growing Midwest fresh produce processing plant searching for a key member of management. Duties include:
- Evaluate operations and work with staff to resolve production or processing problems.
- Review processing schedules compared to production orders to make decisions concerning inventory requirements and staffing levels.
- Hire, train, evaluate, or discharge staff or resolve personnel grievances.
- Utilize existing HAACP policies to track production and quality control systems, analyzing production, quality control, maintenance, or other operational reports, to resolve production problems.
- Coordinate or recommend procedures for facility or equipment maintenance or modification, including the replacement of machines.
- Develop budgets or approve expenditures for supplies, materials, or human resources, ensuring that materials, labor, or equipment are used efficiently to meet production targets.
- Set and monitor product standards, examining samples of raw products or directing testing during processing, to ensure finished products are of prescribed quality.
- Negotiate material prices with suppliers.
Requires at least 5+ years prior experience in food production management. Demonstrated knowledge of supply chain strategies. Knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook).
For consideration submit resume to: email@example.com