Fresh Express Brand is the U.S. market leader of the Value - Added Salads category. We deliver great tasting, nutritious, convenient healthy snacks and ready-to-eat salads to health-conscious consumers. Our Company is a passionate group of professionals that care about quality of life, quality of work, and quality of people.
We’re building the processes, tools and people needed to fuel our continued growth the North American Market. We are currently looking for a talented individual preferably based in the Portland, Oregon or Seattle, Washington area to manage the independent customer based throughout the Pacific region as well as lead an experienced produce specific sales agency partner.
The RCM (Regional Customer Manager) is responsible for managing and executing all retail sales initiatives within the PNW region, i.e. volume, revenue, market share, and corporate initiatives. The RCM works in a collaborative manner with all functions within the company such as business Management, Customer Service, Operations, Marketing and Revenue Finance to exceed volume and revenue targets.
- Position reports to Head of Sales, West.
- Develop and execute sales plan and budgets that aligns company & distributor strategies/tactics to achieve Business Targets: Volume, Revenue, Profit, Market Share and ACV.
- Analyze monthly customer P&L's by product and DC to determine areas for margin improvement.
- Present category management data to customers
- Assist in development of customer pricing protocols
- Identify, develop, recommend, implement and measure Customer trade up plans of Fresh Express products carried at retail accounts to improve volume and profitability.
- Influence account activities in all areas to support company objective
- Manage Marketing Development Funds/ Budgets
- Manage, coordinate, modify and tailor forecasting/planning processes to customers (distributors) in order to maximize production and customer service and minimize costs.
- Work and collaborate with in-store personnel and retail operations to improve in-store practices, handling / merchandising.
- Review new business proposals and develop pricing recommendations.
- Assist with product pricing strategy and P&L development'
- Develop accurate monthly volume and sales forecast
- Fulfill Sales Dept. requests for product information and develop sales presentations
- Resolve pricing issues
Bachelor’s Degree is Required; Master's Degree a plus
- 5 – 7 + years of direct and/or indirect selling experience within a Consumer Packaged Goods Company, with an emphasis in Perishables.
- Strong knowledge of the Oregon, Washington, & Idaho Retailers, as well as, Distributors
- Experience with Broker Management and Category Management
- Strong communication, selling and negotiating skills.
- Understanding of value selling, promoting and selling products and services. This includes tactics; presentation skits, sales & negotiating techniques
- Excellent communication and relationship building skill’s, problem solving organizational.
- Strong technical and organizational skills
- Collaborative & results/goal oriented'
- Understands the important rote of Category Management and implementing the strategic management of product groups through retailer partnerships, which aims by satisfying consumer and shopper needs
Travel Required: Est. 50%
Compensation: Fresh Express offer a market competitive salary and benefits package with a lucrative 50% bonus opportunity!
- “Hunters” are encouraged to apply!